Thursday, March 14, 2013

Songs on Forgiveness

I'm sitting here in my office working on Sunday's sermon on Matthew 18:21-35 regarding forgiveness and have come across some songs on the topic that has enriched my soul worth passing along.

Sanctus Real - Forgiven




Matt Redman - Nothing But the Blood




Casting Crown - East to West




Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)




Relient K - Forgiven




For more:
Mark Driscoll on What Forgiveness Is
Driscoll on What Forgiveness Is Not
"The Truth About Forgiveness" by John MacArthur
November 13, 2011 | Psalm 51: The Lord is My Salvation
June 13, 2010 - Matthew 6:14-15 - The Forgiven Forgive: The Inseparable Reality of the Gospel of Forgiveness
Some Light Reading: Books on Prayer and Forgiveness
Wax on Forgiveness
Colson on Forgiveness
"Forgive Them, For They Know Not What They Do" - A Lesson on Forgiveness

No comments: