Thursday, July 9, 2009

Shared Items Available

On the left column, you will find a number of news/blog headlines that I am sharing with everyone. This is a service provided by Google that allows me to share with everyone what I am reading and thinking about and find significant. Many of them are commented on. If there is an article that I find important or significant, I will share it and make it availble to whoever wants to read it. This allows me to constantly update the sight even whenever I don't have time to write a lot of stuff (especially with dial-up).

Anyways, I hope you all will use it. The links cover just about every topic imaginable: news, politics, theology, church, ministry, economics, ethics, culture, morality, sports (especially Louisville), and just about anything else.

You can also click here and pull up a webpage with every shared item on it.

No comments: