Saturday, July 18, 2009

New Facebook Group

I started a group on Facebook today called "Goshen Baptist Church." Creative, huh? I encourage everyone who has Facebook to join and for those who don't have Facebook, I encourage you to join both Facebook and the Goshen group. With so many students leaving for college this fall, I hope to use this to keep everyone informed and in touch. Hopefully in the next few weeks we will be able to add a youth class where the students meet and discuss various issues and topics and hopefully we can use the Facebook group to add to that discussion.

One more thing, the group is invite only. You can request to be a part of the group, but I have to either invite or approve. The reason for this is to make sure that only Goshen members participate which would make things run a lot smoother. I don't want a million people who have never heard of Glen Dean to join our group and not be able to interact and participate.

See you all in a few hours for Sunday worship!

No comments: