Monday, May 17, 2010

May 16, 2010 - Haggai 2:20-23: Hope in the Present Tense

Here is the audio and the notes of Sunday's message from Haggai 2:20-23 regarding God's Soveriegnty over the future and our hope in the present.  I've enjoyed our time in Haggai and I hope you'll return to it often.  Starting next Sunday we will return to the Sermon on the Mount and plan on finishing it up before the year is up.

Here is the description of Haggai 2:20-23:

Do you ever look at your own life and the world and wonder if God knows what he's doing?  I mean, look at the chaos, the broken homes, the lost lives, the fear, the pain, and the brokenness.  Does God know what He is doing?  Haggai addresses this issue in chapter 2 of his great prophecy.  He concludes thus:  If God is in control of the/your future; then He must be in control of the/you present.  Do not fear.


Audio
Notes


For more:
April 11, 2010 - Haggai 1:1-15 - God's Greater Glory:  Our Highest Priority
April 18, 2010 - Haggai 2:1-9 - And the Lord Said, "Get-r-Done!" 
May 3, 2010 - Haggai 2:10-19 - I Raise My Ebenezer.  Not My Scrooge 
A Helpful Timeline Chart for Haggai

No comments: