Thursday, November 12, 2009

Some Helpful Answers To Common Questions: DA Carson Weighs In

I came across the following videos of Dr. D. A. Carson, well known theologian and author, regarding common questions asks. Dr. Carson provides brief and thorough answers to these questions. The questions include, "How Do I Know God Exists?" "How Can God Allow Evil and Suffering in the World?" and "How Can God Be Loving and Yet Send People to Hell?" I hope these videos are helpful.

How Do I Know God Exists?:

How do I know God exists? from A Passion for Life on Vimeo.

How Can God Allow Evil and Suffering in the World?



How can God allow suffering and evil in the world? from A Passion for Life on Vimeo.


How Can God Be Loving and Yet Send People to Hell?

How can God be loving yet send people to hell? from A Passion for Life on Vimeo.

No comments: